Skip to content
The important details
What is it the Barnacle Breaker made from?
- High quality, 0.9mm thick reinforced PVC
- An additional layer of PVC secured to the underside of the tube section for added protection
- High performance Boston Valves for rapid inflation and deflation of the rear chamber gate
- 5 PVC handles for installing and securing to mooring, marinas etc
Boat Hull & Sterndive after being in a Barnacle Breaker in Saltwater.
Is it cost effective?
- Cost: $6,500 + GST Installed Sydney.
- Costly annual anti-foul & sterndrive service
- Pay back: Approximately 2 years!
- 3 Years* (Warranty details available upon enquiry)
Contact us today
Is it easy to install?
- Suits up to 8 metre vessels.
- Full instructions are included. If you have some basic hand tool (screwdriver / hammer) and small power tool experience (drill / driver), it will be a breeze.