The important details
What is it the Barnacle Breaker made from?
- High quality, 0.9mm thick reinforced PVC
- An additional layer of PVC secured to the underside of the tube section for added protection
- High performance Boston Valves for rapid inflation and deflation of the rear chamber gate
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for installing and securing to mooring, marinas, etc
Is it cost effective?
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Protection of vessel in marina environments
- Reduces oxidisation
- Reduces costly annual anti-foul & sterndrive service
- Pay back: Approximately 2 years!
- 3 Years* (Warranty details available upon enquiry)
Is it easy to install?
- Suits 8 & 9 metre sterndrive and outboard vessels.
- Simply inflate the front chamber, float your vessel in and attach to mooring or marina birth. After secured, inflate the rear chamber and you’re done.
- Ensure approval is granted by authorities prior to installation.